Aethlon specializes in bringing investment partners to emerging growth companies, with $10 million to $200 million in revenue, with the potential to become market leaders. Our clients often have market-shifting competitive advantages – break-through technology, more efficient processes, unique service edge or customer value proposition – that tips the playing field in their favor. Aethlon secures the financing, strategic partners and leadership support our clients need to develop and sustain that advantage.
We look for five major qualities in evaluating potential client companies:
- Talented Management Teams: Managers with a history of success who possess hands-on operating experience, with the vision, integrity and the entrepreneurial drive to succeed.
- Timing Ahead of the Curve: Our clients are often early entrants into their markets, but have new technologies or applications of existing technologies and new ways of addressing a market need.
- Growth Markets: We look for client companies who target emerging markets or through a unique business model seek to gain a meaningful share of a large existing market.
- Compelling Products: The companies we represent have compelling products or unique services with clearly defined value propositions that consumers or businesses want to buy.
- Sustainable Competitive Position: Proprietary product, process or other strategic competitive advantages that insulate companies from revenue and margin erosion and enable them to generate attractive financial terms.